Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Yay for Sleep!

It's amazing how time changes things....gone are the colic days and here are the happy, smiling, sweet baby days!  I can't believe that I even used to wonder whether Jordan would ever be a happy baby.  After hours and days of crying and grumpiness, it is so wonderful to be with our happy happy baby boy!

Another exciting milestone happened last night....Daddy happened to be gone for the night for his cross country team's state meet, so Mommy was on her own for the second time.  Jordan was, once again, a perfect angel while Daddy was away.  It's like he knows!  He went down for bed easily last night at 7:00pm, woke up once at 1:00am to feed, and didn't wake up again until 7:00am the next morning!  That is the longest and best he's ever slept!  In fact, I woke up at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep....I had to make sure he was okay!  I hope he keeps this trend going!

I'm a big boy!

Watching football....I love to sit up on my own!


Jordan is getting so strong, too!  He can hold his head up for longer periods of time and has started sitting up in his Bumbo chair.  He seems to enjoy tummy time (for a little bit!) and "talks" the entire time!

First time in my Bumbo...again watching sports on tv!

No comments:

Post a Comment